#1 Treelog

Treelog
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Nationality:American

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:54 PM

My name is Treelog, formerly known as wadeecker in game, and currently known as Wade Ecker in real life. I changed my name in game for obvious reasons, though I haven't played since I did, so not sure it was worth it. I've been afk for about 1.5 years.  Up until now, I have not missed Minecraft, but recently, the urge to build has returned.

My skin is currently a dragon, it used to be an oak tree, hence the name Treelog. My kids like dragons, so they changed it to what they like, which is a dragon. Not gonna fight, I am out numbered.

When I have played Minecraft in the past it has always been in a big way. Big in a way that requires an infrastructure of a lifetime of resources and farms. I am not sold on the idea of playing again that way,  the idea of casual play is interesting.

I helped Dulahey build this https://www.youtube....h?v=hFSrBWkLvz4 and a lot of other things on the BItlimit server.

I live in Maryland USA, about 2 miles from an Appalachain Trail access point. I spend a lot of time starting there and ending somewhere else. I love, read LOVE, hiking, trail running, mindlessly stumbling through trees and anything to do with trees. I also like beer. Did I say I like beer?

I have 3 kids of varying sex and age, all of whom want to monopolize my laptop, and like dragons and not trees. I am also married to my wife who lets me play only because I have given her some lame excuse that I should.

I want to join this server because I want to play with Dulahey, but while I'm at it, get to know all of you. From what I have read  on your forums joing this group of people will be awesome.

#2 Dulahey

Dulahey
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 3 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:12 PM

Treelog is my partner-in-crime when it comes to Minecraft.  I absolutely endorse him as a member of Sixtygig!

#3 Treelog

Treelog
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

I also really really want to change my profile pic.

#4 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

Hehe, I fear you can't unless you get accepted :) Until then you're stuck as the eternally curious Steve. Welcome to the SG forums!

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#5 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 12 November 2015 - 08:58 PM

Holy moly guacamole! Its a tree person! Are you real? Did they hurt you? Why are you here? Where are you from? Do you like trees? Which tree is your favorite? What's your favorite color? Your favorite animal? What do you eat? Can you build trees? Do you want me to build you your very own tree skin? I made my own tree skin. I am a spruce tree. I like trees. Will you be my friend?

Smile! :)

#6 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Treelog, don't worry about Schematix, he really does speak like that  8)

I'm assuming that you prefer TEA to coffee?

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users