7 replies to this topic

#1 Terrilp

Terrilp
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:34 PM

Hi All,

My IGN is Terrilp, Real name is Terri.  I am a 48 year old female. 

My children introduced me to Minecraft in 2011.. I have never really played on anyone else's server.  I have always run a small family server for the kids and a few other people we invited into our group.  I'm a quiet person, but I do like to have activity on the server, lately my kids seem to have moved on, and when I start up a new map, they stick around for maybe a week and they are gone.  I'm not a great builder at all, but Thankfully that isn't a prerequisite:) 

A little about myself:  I have 3 great kids, only 1  16 year old left at home.  I'm a self employed Wood Crafter, and a Hobbyist Photographer.. Also love to Sing Karaoke!  I'm a fairly quiet person,  but i'm thinking i'd like to try the experience of playing on a server and getting to know others:). 

I guess that's about it,

Thanks,

Terri

#2 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:09 PM

Hi Terri :) I think you would love it here! The next application round is at the end of the month, so stick around and get to know us till then :D

Where in the world are you from?

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#3 Terrilp

Terrilp
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:59 PM

I'm from Wisconsin:) 

#4 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 20 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

Welcome!

Wood crafter? That's interesting.  What kind of wood working do you do?

Other hobbies?

I do a mean karaoke when I've had a few drinks. ;) 

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#5 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

You take the pretty trees and then make pretty dead trees! I'll just assume you don't actually chop down any living trees. If you can turn dead trees into something that looks nice I'm okay with that. Our neighbor had the tree in his front yard torn down a few days ago. His reason was that it gets leaves on his lawn. His lawn is probably 5 square meters. :( I was so sad, but then I got over it when they said they were going to plant a new tree there.

Can we see some pictures of your wood stuffs?

You don't need to be good at building houses. You just need to be good at making things that you like. I like trees. Do you like trees?

Smile! :)

#6 EZWoodworker

EZWoodworker
  • Established
  • Tree Puncher

• 88 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:35 PM

Terri,

What kind of woodworking do you do?

#7 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:20 AM

Wood, we need to make a club! Treepeople unite! Members list will include EZWoodworker, Schematix, Treelog, and now Terrilp. We'll rule with a friendly grip! Yelling at people to stop raking their lawns, freeing imprisoned saplings, and creating artisan woodstuffs. 

Smile! :)

#8 ananda11

ananda11
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workbench

• 373 posts
  • LocationIndiana, USA
  • Nationality:Irish-German

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:25 AM

I adore wood. I believe it has the ability to absorb chi from the hands of the worker. I have built houses, small furniture and recently bought Dremel tools for working with balsa and bass wood. I am casting about trying to get an idea for m y next project. Best of luck with your application.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users