B01E
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 122 posts
  • LocationBorup, Sj√¶lland, Denmark, Earth, Milkyway
  • Nationality:Danish

Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:29 AM

A little conundrum has appeared near Jeff's build.

Specifically at the end of his railline from the southeast portal to his build. All the rails going from the tunnel and up into the build has mysteriously disappeared. It looks very suspicious and very much like someone needed some powerrails and forgot to ask first.

Does anyone know who needed to borrow the rails?

And if you are the one who borrowed them, could you please return them now?

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

#2 61tasc130fe

61tasc130fe
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 108 posts
  • LocationGlen Rock, PA (USA)
  • Nationality:American

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:34 PM

As I mentioned I cannot rule out that it wasn't a glitch. I do know that I finished laying the rails and then logged out for the day. When I logged back in they were gone. The bumper block I left at the end of the run was still there.

It isn't a major deal for me (I always tell people if there is anything I have that you need feel free to take it - Ros taught me to be a very giving person).

I certainly don't want to point fingers at anyone. I've been here for a few years now and never once had any issues. Therefore I prefer to think it a problem on my end.

#3 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

An answer to this would be nice.

Maybe Stacy or Zeo could look into it.

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#4 Captain_Marko

Captain_Marko
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,091 posts
  • LocationUK & much further East
  • Nationality:British

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:59 AM

Logblock will log any blocks broken.. chest, door access etc. I think it's installed here.    Could it have been the action of water, or a connection failure in your client before you logged off?

I Never Ever Nether ™

Read the 60Gig FAQ!

#5 srm86

srm86
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Admin
  • SixtyGig Admin

• 1,557 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

Zeo and I are looking into the problem. I'll see if we can get a satisfactory resolution.

#6 61tasc130fe

61tasc130fe
  • Pip
  • Established
  • Log

• 108 posts
  • LocationGlen Rock, PA (USA)
  • Nationality:American

Posted 07 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

As I mentioned to Boye my system was very buggy (lagging) and it certainly could have been that. I do know I laid the line because Boye had mentioned that it stopped at the bottom of the steps at level 10. It isn't a big issue for more and I certainly don't want to put extra work on the admins.

#7 ArrowToTheKnee82

ArrowToTheKnee82
  • PipPipPip
  • Established
  • Workbench

• 336 posts
  • LocationStaffordshire
  • Nationality:British

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:05 AM

As I mentioned to Boye my system was very buggy (lagging) and it certainly could have been that. I do know I laid the line because Boye had mentioned that it stopped at the bottom of the steps at level 10. It isn't a big issue for more and I certainly don't want to put extra work on the admins really wanna burden the admins and expect them to treat this like a Sherlock Holmes novel.

;)  :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users