4 replies to this topic

#1 gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

Hi all!

I'm gamergirlxo or better known in the minecraft community as "gigi", it was a name that was given to me a few years ago and it just stuck. "gamergirlxo" is so formal these days. :P I'm 24, almost 25 (almost as in next week) and I've been playing Minecraft for years. I spent most of my time and play time on a family-friendly multiplayer server and I was a mod on that server for a year. I lost my mother in May and I gave up my mod position because my grief and my emotional status was affecting my modding and it wasn't fair to anyone or the other staff members. After I gave up my mod position I started to see a shift in the community and the player base and the dynamic therefore I started searching for other servers to join and hopefully find something similar. While I do enjoy family-friendly servers and don't think there's anything wrong with them...when you've been on one for 3 years and a mod, you realize it's time for something new. There was drama, there was trolls, there was young kids and that's fine but I was over it. So here I am. I want to find another tight knit group of people to play with and immortalize myself in a community and that seems what this server is about. 

So, I'd really like to be given the chance to see what this server is all about and get to know some new people! 

Thank you! 

-gigi

#2 LadyEh

LadyEh
  • PipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Workwench

• 371 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada
  • Nationality:Maple Syrup

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

Welcome Gigi!

Sounds like you've come to the right place. :)

What do you like to do outside of Minecraft? Hobbies? Job? School?

Tell us all!

"There are few things in the world that make me angrier than poverty, the lack of basic human civil rights, and the fact that most women's clothes don't have pockets." --Jenny Lawson, Furiously Happy

#3 Schematix

Schematix
  • PipPip
  • Established
  • Plank

• 241 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Nationality:American

Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:30 PM

Do you like trees? What's your favorite colour? Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils (or pens)? What's your favorite species of tree? Can you build trees? Tea or coffee? Do you have any lifelong illnesses? Favorite animal? Religion? Philosophy? Favorite number? What do you like to eat? Are you left handed or right handed? 

You imply that this server can't have younger people in it. While it is generally true that children aren't suited for this community there are some very young members on here that you wouldn't be able to tell from anyone else. Age doesn't imply maturity, but it usually correlates. 

Edit: I just noticed that Meg's name beneath Veteran is 'Workwench'. 

Smile! :)

#4 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:34 AM

Welcome to the SG forums :) Sounds like you'd like this place indeed. I can't remember any trolls or drama, in my uhm.. 3, 4 ish years here. 

Where on the planet do you reside? 

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

#5 Rosleen

Rosleen
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Application Manager

• 2,622 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark
  • Nationality:Danish/Iranien

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:35 AM

Edit: I just noticed that Meg's name beneath Veteran is 'Workwench'. 

Finally someone notices! :D :D :D :D :D 

.. I shouldn't be allowed to edit anything. 

Fueled by Tea and Chocolate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users