#1 duduzao

duduzao
  • Applicant
  • Tree Puncher

• 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:00 AM

In Game Name:  howzze
Real Name/Preferred Name: Eduardo
Previous Minecraft experience: I've been playing Minecraft since I was aged 16. I'm not excelent at one thing, but I can manage to do everything people ask me. I love to create nice looking builds and to prosper in a community where I can peacefuly play and enjoy my gaming experience.
Your background: Well, first of all, I'm from Portugal ! Yeah, CR7 all the way :) . I'm studying economics, it's my last year tho, and i really love to play this game ! I'm living alone, and my only way to forget my problems is by playing Minecraft. I've been searching for a decent server to play on, so i searched and found this one ! I hope I can play with you guys as soon as possible, so I can tell a bit more about myself !

PS: I'm no so active at the game as I was before, since I have to study, but I'm really looking forward to play in a server that fits my needs :D

#2 Gnazghoul

Gnazghoul
  • Tree Puncher

• 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

Greetings Howzze

Minecraft is a perfect tool to wind down from a busy day, i really get what you mean by that :)

and you say Study before play......good man, else you end up like me lol.

Do you spend your free time on other things than gaming ?

#3 Sivcere

Sivcere
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Established
  • Coal

• 668 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Nationality:Kiwi as bro

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:41 PM

Hey there!

What kinda of books do you like to read, I'm a Sci-Fi and Fantasy fan myself. Got any suggestions for books?

What's your preferred drink, Tea or Coffee?

Where about in the world are ya?

I'm a cat now, how odd.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Application

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users