quickgroth
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 242 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona
  • Nationality:'Merican

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

I am in school now, and I will only have the weekends to play. I will mostly spend my time on this project, though.

#82 RayvenNightsong

RayvenNightsong
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 273 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:15 PM

I did part of the underwater tunnel today. The good news is, I keep seeing squid swimming near the tunnel, the bad news is my snowman entrance looks more like a giant wedding cake than a snowman, so I will have to figure out a better design for a snowman later. I was being lazy and tried just using a squarish shape so I could hurry the project along. Alas, it is a No-Man instead of a snowman. I'll fix it later. Just try to ignore the big, ugly, squarish looking thing for now.

I need to spend a few days gathering snow because I ran out before I even got one of the snowmen finished. We need a ton of snow for the snow fortresses as well, so maybe I'll take a break from building and just collect snow for a while.

Eventually I will make the underwater tunnel look more fancy, with something other than dirt for the floor, but you can get the basic idea if you go inside to have a look. It is over the hill from the cow head. There is a small temporary office next to the base of the wedding cake/aka snowman that has access to the under ice tunnel. When the water inside the snowman turns to ice I will make some stairs but for now, access the tunnel through the little office. I will make a second snowman entrance on that little hill on the other side of the tunnel later.

We can expand this and connect it to other under the ice features later if we decide to build other underwater things.

#83 Eryng

Eryng
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Applications Manager

• 629 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

The lazy river is 90% finished now. The only thing left to do is to decorate a bit and add some signs. After that i'll start work on the bumper boats area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users