simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Nationality:British

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

After what seems like forever, 60gig moving to it's new incarnation, much umming and ahing and general hmmmm, not sure what to do next - I started on another 2 projects at the same time - still not sure which will end up on the server - but it explains where I have been.  Obviously mazes are involved, but I'm taking them to more extreme places.  Both are 9x9x9 3D mazes - one is basically a series of towers which I really like but the size, is well quite frankly insane, and probably a bit much for even a creative server never mind a survival one.    The latter also 9x9x9 is more compact and has a number of time saving elements i won't bore you with.  Both appear in this screen shot

Project_zps2mz93swc.png

Posted Image

#103 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Nationality:British

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:41 PM

You should be able to see the one on the right is a lot smaller (despite being as complex in terms of a 3d maze) I'm intending to house it inside a large keep or castle or something, making it appear more like a complex defensive structure than a maze (which it still will be)  Not the best pic but hope it shows enough to give you an idea

Project_zps6xrbmzho.png

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users