Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

I would like to take a moment and encourage everyone to take the time to contribute a building to Sixty City. Yea i know we all love our zones, but in the first week since the city was opened to the public it has gone virtually untouched.

Although it is not a server requirement to build there, i personally believe anyone who enjoys being a member of Sixty Gig should want to contribute a work of art to the community zone. So whether it be a small cottage in the suburbs, a skyscraper downtown, or an enterprising farm in the rural district please jump in and lets get the city growing.

City Zoning - Rules
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 latyper

latyper
  • PipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Workbench

• 309 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I think it is great you made this post. I figure that the reason people have not been a bigger hurry to build in Sixtycity is because they feel like they might be breaking the rules if they build there without being told to do so. I think your post will help dispel this.

tl;dr

latyper endorses this message.
When you cut me, I bleed out redstone in the shape of an NS-NOR latch.

#3 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

I think it is great you made this post. I figure that the reason people have not been a bigger hurry to build in Sixtycity is because they feel like they might be breaking the rules if they build there without being told to do so. I think your post will help dispel this.

tl;dr

latyper endorses this message.

It had been posted once here SixtyCity is now OPEN!!

But maybe it was missed.
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#4 mctheta

mctheta
  • PipPip
  • Inactive
  • Plank

• 204 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Just say the 'Sixty Gig Open' post last night. i'm getting a distinct style ready that i like before i start so i don't waste mats.

Come on gang!! BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD BUILD!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users