#1 skydealer

skydealer
  • PipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Plank

• 256 posts
  • LocationUSA - Winston, GA

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

My first attempt at an xp grinder was an epic failure for orbs but had an unexpected positive side effect… it cranked out music discs on Minecraft by the boatload. As there is no reason why I need to store chests of records I am seeing if anyone on here would like to have some the chance to fill their Minecraft music collection.

As far as I know there are currently 11 music discs available (10 of which can be dropped by creepers). I have plenty - so if anyone wants some just let me know or come to my zone and grab a set of 10. They are in the building on the opposite corner of the church... just look for the lit-up building with the big green and purple record on the roof.

I don't want anything for them, so help yourself. If any chests are empty just check back later as I'll be adding to them as they appear. There are only the 10 here - the 11th one can only be found in dungeons.

#2 skydealer

skydealer
  • PipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Plank

• 256 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

These are freebies - I'm not asking for anything in trade though I thought this was probably the best forum to post it under.

#3 skydealer

skydealer
  • PipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Plank

• 256 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

I'd like to build a music store in the city limits of SixtyGig if I can get Ray's okay for it. My music discs are starting to pile up here...

:jack_o_lantern_16px:

#4 Nekcalb

Nekcalb
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Inactive
  • Retired Evildoer

• 1,138 posts
  • LocationCorn Field
  • Nationality:'merican

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

I'd like to build a music store in the city limits of SixtyGig if I can get Ray's okay for it. My music discs are starting to pile up here...

:jack_o_lantern_16px:

Everyone is free to build within the city limits anytime they chose, as long as your project falls within the city rules and is appropriate for the district zoning you'd like to build in you do not need special permission to build there.
Refusing to allow people to be paid less than a living wage preserves to us our own market. There is absolutely no use in producing anything if you gradually reduce the number of people able to buy even the cheapest products. The only way to preserve our markets is to pay an adequate wage. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

#5 twilytgardnfaery

twilytgardnfaery
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 92 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

I think a record store would be an AWESOME idea! Not that toodling out to say hello was a problem (and I love the design of the roof in your zone!) but I think a record store would be an excellent addition to the city ^.^ (This is realizing, of course, that it would be a "store" in the same way that Sixty Beans is a coffee "shop")
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users