Samuel_Son
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 80 posts
  • LocationSouth London
  • Nationality:British

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

hello all,
my name is samuel and i hoping to join a group with members on the forums. I am not the most active person recently due to alot of college work piling up on me! (2 retakes of my last exam). But there is hope as i only have one more exam left in two weeks for this year! once i passed that im free to play alot more!
now enough about my painful life let me tell you a little about myself, i live in south london and enjoy mostly xbox gaming, tuning my car and general going out with friends. Im normally known for being far to cheerful (mainly at work) character. im hoping to find a group who are willing to start in a jungle biome!

hugs and kisses

Young Samuel_Son

#2 latyper

latyper
  • PipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Workbench

• 309 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

hello all,
my name is samuel and i hoping to join a group with members on the forums. I am not the most active person recently due to alot of college work piling up on me! (2 retakes of my last exam). But there is hope as i only have one more exam left in two weeks for this year! once i passed that im free to play alot more!
now enough about my painful life let me tell you a little about myself, i live in south london and enjoy mostly xbox gaming, tuning my car and general going out with friends. Im normally known for being far to cheerful (mainly at work) character. im hoping to find a group who are willing to start in a jungle biome!

hugs and kisses

Young Samuel_Son

Feel free to apply to our group. We need to do a vote to accept you. I doubt that anyone will object though.
When you cut me, I bleed out redstone in the shape of an NS-NOR latch.

#3 latyper

latyper
  • PipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Workbench

• 309 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

I've checked with the other members. You have been pre-approved for joining Sigil, (previously "Temple".) Let us know if you wish to join.

#4 Samuel_Son

Samuel_Son
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 80 posts
  • LocationSouth London

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

I've checked with the other members. You have been pre-approved for joining Sigil, (previously "Temple".) Let us know if you wish to join.

Thanks for considering me! Yes i Love to join!
Tried of playin single player on multiplayer if that makes sense, my exams next this thursday sp execpt to see me around that time dependin if i can put skyrim down!

#5 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thanks for considering me! Yes i Love to join!
Tried of playin single player on multiplayer if that makes sense, my exams next this thursday sp execpt to see me around that time dependin if i can put skyrim down!

Heh

Welcome then Samuel

Things are going to take a while with Bukkit etc updates so there will be no rush. The good news is Ray and the team have (imo) a good idea to insulate us from further delays with Minecraft updates [With team/player maps] which though it might be a tad frustrating now will amount to hours/days/weeks+ saved in the future. :P

If you would like to post any ideas about zone stuff please feel free. When we go online its going to be AWSOME! [for geeks like me anyway]
Posted Image

#6 latyper

latyper
  • PipPipPip
  • Banned
  • Workbench

• 309 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Updated.

#7 simonparnell

simonparnell
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Coal

• 642 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Updated.

Heya Samuelson. We had a hiccup with some silly behaviour which has been dealt with. Group is still active - hope your exams went well
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users