GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Nationality:USA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

SGT (Single Greenish Troll) seeks friends who have a group or would like to form a group.

Trolls tend to be antisocial admittedly, but I joined the server for the expressed purpose of playing with other nice people. And despite my appearance, I am very nice person too. So I am looking for a group to enjoy the minecraft experience with.

You can see what my building style is like by checking out my keep and Ghoulish Goods store in Limbo City. I tend to build in a simple, pragmatic, medieval style. I usually build for a purpose and I probably don't have the artistic architectural flare that others have, but I take direction well. I would like to learn new tips and tricks in building and I am very intrigued with redstone circuits. I am pretty new to minecraft so I am still learning lots of things. You'll find me very dependable and I will never ever abuse or misuse another player (except when we are both enjoying it). I have never done PVP but would like the arena experience. My first love in the game is mining, so if you need a miner in your group, then I am your man, uh, er, troll. After mining I like exploring, both above ground and underground, like in caverns, abandoned mineshafts and dungeons. I like going to the nether but I have to admit it still scares the piss out of me. I also like collecting dogs and cats. I like farming and tending my crops.

And it may be telling about me, but I have to admit I had no clue what ":P" :P meant when soon after joining Eryng put that in a reply to me. I had to look it up! But that is what the internet is for and I manage to get by in spite of my texting handicap. So let me practice.... :P. Not so hard. (Nor did I know that if you typed it in a post it generated the emoticon, until now)

I have a dry sense of humor that tends toward irony too much for most Americans. Must be due to spending time in the UK.

I tend to play at least 3-4 times a week, and more if I am having trouble with my Minecraft addiction. twitch twitch

If I seem like a potential good fit, let me know, but if not don't worry you won't hurt my feelings. It is important to have a group that works well together, I understand that.

#2 GarrikP

GarrikP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,042 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Nationality:US

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

ONE GROUP TO RULE THEM ALL!

<Profound statement>

#3 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

ONE GROUP TO RULE THEM ALL!

Resistance is futile?

#4 adamst105

adamst105
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

you will be assimilated.

#5 renic_ixillon

renic_ixillon
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Wooden Axe

• 565 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

*STAY OFF MY LAWN!!*

Brought to you by the Grumpy Old man of Incognita!

#6 Kamelose

Kamelose
  • Inactive
  • Tree Puncher

• 43 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Nationality:Icelandic

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

I will start a group with you if you are interested. I enjoy working with you. Wouldn't mind joining another group together either.

#7 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

I will start a group with you if you are interested. I enjoy working with you. Wouldn't mind joining another group together either.

That would be a good option! An alternative to the Borg.

I just noticed that this forum is supposed to be for just one thread per group. If group formation discussions are better placed in the general forum feel free to move this.

#8 GarrikP

GarrikP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran
  • Stone Pickaxe

• 1,042 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Nationality:US

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Nope, you're fine just like it is.
Either a group advertising, or a single player looking would both belong here.

I would even say that if you and Kamel chose to start your own, you could make a new thread to look for more members, if you chose.

<Profound statement>

#9 GreenishTroll

GreenishTroll
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Seasoned
  • Wooden Axe

• 599 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

Topic closed. Kamelose and I are starting a new group called Trollaria

0 user(s) are reading this topic