While we may sound strict, we really aren't. We're not just a group of people who play Minecraft in the same spot, many of us consider one another good friends, and we want you to be that next great friend! We just ask that you please review all our rules in their entirety. "I didn't know it was a rule" is not an excuse. We assume everyone has read this entire page! We hope you enjoy your stay at our server. We're trying to develop a "better" place to play so all the respectable, mature people can come and play in peace without worries, like griefer kids or idiot admins who give their buddies perks, and people trying to kill you for fun.
- No exploiting, hacking or cheating. These are insta-bans. We won't even warn you. If you cheat in any way, shape or form, you're gone. If you are unsure if what you are doing is allowed, just ask.
- This is a non-PVP server! PVPing is only allowed if all involved members of the fight agree before the fighting starts.
- All members start off at the Limbo rank. During this period you are under evaluation, once we deem you fit to be a full fledged member, you will be promoted to Member.
- No, you can't be an Op, Admin or Mod. If we need staff, we'll ask you.
- You will never get any free items or help from the staff. Just because we can create 1,000 diamonds out of thin air doesn't mean we will.
- This server will not give you or anyone else any kinds of perks to get ahead of the other players. The entire server is on equal playing fields, regardless of the amount of time they have spent on the server or how buddy-buddy they get with Veterans or the Admin.
- Be polite and friendly to all members, if you have a problem with someone bring it to one of the Admins or Vets.
- Speak coherently! We're not sending texts on a Nokia cell phone from the 1990s. You've got all the letters on your keyboard in front of you, use them!
- No racial, religious or political slurs of any kind. If you wouldn't say it in public, don't say it here. Controversial subjects are best left out completely or should be taken to PMs. We're here to have fun!
- TALK! We love members who talk. In fact, that's what we're all about! We're not just a server, we're a community! Be part of it!
- We're not sticks in the mud, we may sound a bit strict, but we really aren't. We're just sick of playing with immature idiots, its that plain and simple.
- !!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Members that do not check in to our Monthly Tracker found in the General forum will be removed from the whitelist and any of your buildings may eventually be torn down and the items donated or destroyed! So please, even if life catches up with you a while and you don't have time to play at least find time to check in!
- The server is freebuild, you may build anywhere you desire. But please mind your neighbors! Don't build too close or step on any toes. Use common sense when selecting a new home!
- You MAY NOT mine, chop or harvest on the main map unless it is necessary to do so for your build! All major resource gathering (Clear-cutting trees, branch mining, sand collecting, etc) must be done in the Wilderness, a special map reset as needed for resource gathering.
-Map resets (Wilderness & Nether) are broadcast in the Shoutbox and are done when deemed necessary. You will be given adequate warning to pack up and get out.
- Adding on to the rules above, you may not loot natural generated structures of any kind unless you plan on using them, even if they are in your build area. If you have no intention on utilizing a natural structure for a project, don't touch it!
- Large scale public grinders are allowed, but please be courteous of your neighbors. Your neighbor may not want a towering Witch Farm on his or her front lawn. Clearly mark the area and be aware of any neighboring builds.
- Absolutely do not use other people's mines, caves and buildings or anything else without permission! You can explore all you want, but if it's not yours don't touch it!
- Please allow members to enter your buildings, assuming they don't steal/break anything. Although, you may have "off limits" areas if you desire. But please allow your buildings public access so people can admire your work! However if it's absolutely necessary to make the entire building off limits, you may do so.
- No player death traps, unless clearly marked and very obvious it WILL harm or kill the player.
- No long tunnels underwater unless approved by a Veteran or the Admin. These are a pain to fix/cleanup if they need to be removed!
- Just because land isn't marked doesn't mean it's not in use, please avoid building on obviously-terraformed land without asking around and seeing if anyone owns it.
- No visible sky grinders unless disguised as a proper build, like a blimp, balloon.
- No grinders what so ever within 600 blocks of Central (Center of map), this includes automated farms.
- ALL builds must have a [dynmap] sign on them, so that they are marked on the Live Map. A unmarked building could be torn down if we don't know who owns it and it sits for a long period of time. This includes incomplete builds!
- You may (and are highly recommended) to place [dynmap] signs at your future build site before any building has started, but you can not reserve land for future projects months down the line. It is intended for projects you will start within 7 days.
-All rail lines outside your own build area MUST BE UNDERGROUND!!
- No grinders and automated farms what so ever within city limits.
- No complex redstone what so ever, the exception is simple devices like doors.
- No railways or tunnels may be built within the city, including underground.
- Build to be aesthetically pleasing, not functional. SixtyCity is for show, not function.
- You can claim your plot of land to build in within the city without asking, but you must intend to put an actual building there.
- You are NOT required to build anything in SixtyCity, but it is encouraged to help the city grow.
- Generally speaking, try to make your building blend in to the city. Don't do anything too off the wall.
- No pixel art!
- Most rules are flexible to a degree, reasonable conditions will allow you to bend some of the above rules, but they are handled on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by a Veteran or the Admin.
- The Wilderness, Nether and End are free from claims, there are no "legitimate" claims allowed on any of the maps. You may stake an area but within reason, most people will not bother you. But you have no rightful claim to any piece of land anywhere on any of those maps.
- The same rules against theft/griefing still apply. You can not deliberately steal or damage anyone else's possessions. People's things are NOT free game! Respect your fellow players like you would on any other map.
- While there are no claims, please avoid stepping on each other's toes. For example, while you have all the right to dig in someone else's established branch mine, it would be more respectable to just go make your own. We will bump into each other, it happens, just don't do it on purpose.
- You are allowed to use some mods on this server (Mini-maps, Optifine and MCPatcher for example). But any mod you use must not give you an unfair advantage over vanilla players.
- Mods or Resource Packs that allow you to see where ore is located.
- Mods that allow you to see what enchants you will get on the enchanting table before you enchant an item.
- Mods that show you where caves, slime chunks, mineshafts, strongholds, villages or any other special generation item is.
- Any mod of any kind that gives you any advantage what so ever over any other player. If you're not sure, just ask!